Tuesday, January 5, 2010

On my mind v heart dilemna

From the Mind (read: brain) of Seth Gleeson:



Dear Heart,


While you got a bit of good news the other day when our horoscope said that you would out duel me for dominance, I have a bit of bad news for you. I plan on fighting you, HARDCORE!

Look, Heart, you do good things! You love, you pump blood, you keep me working but you have some serious issues when it comes to making logical decisions. While certain situations/people may be enticing and you may be preparing emotional connections/have them already, you should know that they are quite illogical. Why can't you find something nice close by and pursue that? What is the fascination with setting yourself up to be let down, hurt, or disappointed (which are all kinda the same...brain lapse sorry!).
Well, look, I may not like every decision that you make but it is true, you typically cause me a great deal to think about and when you are happy the thoughts usually fall in line.

Keep up the good work, just wanted to touch base but you should know, I'm cutting you off and making the important decisions if you start over thinking with that great big heart instead of this well above average intelligence brain that is up here on your shoulders.


Best from the top,


Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment